Sencitec Bahrain (W.L.L.) is a systems solutions venture, operating from Bahrain and UK. Sencitec’s team comprises of highly qualified and experienced consultants that put your business needs first, before all else.
NEW: Corporate Training Programmes from Sencitec Bahrain; December 2011
Sencitec now offers a complete range of over 50 Corporate Training Seminars in areas such as Human Resource Management, Leadership and Communications skills, Corporate Strategy, Corporate Governance and Ethics and Strategic Management. (For a complete list of Corporate Seminars Offered, please visit our Corporate Training page).
Sencitec can also organise and arrange Corporate Training Seminars in Bahrain and the Gulf Region.
We are pleased to welcome Dr Gulzar Ahmad, PhD Applied Psychology, as our Corporate Training Instructor who has over 25 years experience in providing Corporate seminars, workshops and making presentations at international conferences in six continents of the world. His 10 research papers have been published in journals of international repute. Please visit our Corporate Training page for a detailed profile of Dr Ahmad.
Sencitec Bahrain FEATURED services
Our major service areas include:
• IT Solutions including SMS based Products.
• Sourcing of Medical Equipments for Turnkey projects.
• Business Consultation and marketing intermediation
• Business Process Management and Process Excellence
• ISO/IEC 27001: 2005 Training & Implementation.
• Business Process Automation with Continuous Improvement
• Technology Solutions including Access Control and Security
• Industrial Equipment-based Solutions for System Improvement
Our Sister Organization in Bahrain:
Madhawi Fahad Faisal Al-Saood Establishment. ( Construction and E & I Works)
Our Sister Organization in KSA:
FOUNDATIONS BUILDING CONTRACTING COMPANY LTD., established in 2002, a Contracting Organization based in Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia, active in following activities:
A specialist sub-contracting Company for:
1. GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING:
1.1 PILING - Bored Cast-in-Place, Driven Steel.
1.2 FOUNDATIONS - Transmission Lines, Sub-Structures.
1.3 DRILLING - Rock, Anchor, Blast Holes.
1.4 GROUTING - Stabilization, Anchors, Structures.
1.5 VIBRO REPLACEMENT - Stone Columns, Sand Compaction, Soil
2. ELECTRICAL AND INSTRUMENTATION
3. HEATING, VENTILATING AND AIR-CONDITIONING (HVAC)
4. CIVIL WORK
Sencitec UK team offers expertise in the following areas:
- Technical Solutions and Compliance with International Standards for Instrument and Control issues within Oil and Gas Industry
- LOPA safety analysis for Oil and Gas Installations
- Business Intelligence and Information Management Solutions including Master Data Management
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), and ETL processes design and implementation